A special advancement in the technique of Follicular Unit Extraction, or FUE, is NuHart’s NeoGrafting procedure. NeoGrafting is where individual follicular units are strategically harvested directly from the donor area by scoring the skin, and then the units are gently and individually extracted from within the scored circle. The follicular units are then immediately transplanted into the thinning and balding area.
The NeoGrafting hair transplant process offers a procedure with no linear scar, no stitches, no bandages, and faster healing time.
Plus, if multiple sessions are needed, they can be done within weeks of each other. (The time between traditional linear sessions is usually 6 months.) The result in NeoGrafting is a faster healing time and less disruption to your busy schedule. NuHart NeoGrafting will give you the latest techniques in hair transplantation and the most natural head of hair. Each client needs a full consultation to determine if they are a perfect candidate for this type ofhair transplant surgery.
Best Candidates for NeoGrafting
- Patients who does not want a linear scar.
- Patients with a limited donor supply.
- Patients with limited scalp elasticity.
- Patients who want to wear their hair exceptionally short.
- Patients who don’t mind closely clipping the donor area hair at the time of the procedure.
Benefits of NeoGrafting
- Allows medical team to select each follicular unit and maximize donor harvesting.
- Very low rate of transection.
- Small sessions can be done without shaving the donor area.
- Quicker, more comfortable recovery because there are no stitches.
- Virtually undetectable since there is no linear scar.