When it comes to quality and affordable hair restoration treatment in the Philippines, NuHart Philippines is the name to trust. We specialize in performing Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) technique as part of our hair transplant package.
What Is Follicular Unit Extraction?
It’s a safe and new method which is performed with local anesthesia. This method utilizes a neografting machine to individually harvest the follicular grafts directly from the donor site then afterwards transplant them into a microscopic slits right in the recipient area.
With this surgery, no need to worry about linear or long-term scar. As soon as you recovered fully from the operation, any marks or signs of transplant will also fade away. What’s more is it is less painful and has high success rate.
To give the best work around and convenience to our clients, we do online consultations. We just need you to provide pictures so we could relay your case to our team. Then afterwards, our medical team will reach out to you through any of the following medium:
- FB Messenger
- WhatsApp (or whichever is convenient for you to use)
Once our team is done discussing all the pre-operative instructions and you’ve agreed with the procedure, what comes next is our treatment plan.
Our Treatment Plan
To give a satisfactory service to our customers, we ptovide a treatment plan they could follow. You may refer to the steps below:
1. Plan your desired date for the procedure.
2. Once you book your flight to and from Manila, Philippines, send us your flight itinerary at least a month a head so we could block off the date for your operation.
- Our agent will welcome you at the airport and accompany you to your hotel
- Rest the whole day and prepare yourself for the surgery the next day.
- Our client coordinators will give you a wakeup call and a chauffeur will be waiting for you at the hotel’s lobby at around 5:45 a.m.
- Once you arrived at our clinic around 6:00 a.m., our medical team (nurses and surgeons) will meet you to give pre-operative instructions and re-confirm the consent prior to the procedure.
- The transplant procedure usually lasts around 10 to 16 hours depending on the how many grafts will be implanted.
- During the day of surgery all your meals will be provided by us, so we highly encourage you to tell us your food preferences.
- After the surgery, our team will give post-operative instructions and medications you need to follow for your treatment and recovery. Then after, our chauffeur will drive you back to the hotel
- A day after the procedure, you will be meeting our surgeon once again for the follow-up check. Medical certificate will be provided if it will require you.
- Once done with everything, you have the choice to fly back home after the check-up or spend a few more days to go around the city. Just be reminded that you’ll have to shoulder the cost of the extension of your stay.
Hair Transplant Pricing & Package
Refer to the details below for the complete list of inclusions and terms for our hair restoration package.
Pricing: 2.30 $(USD) per graft
3 nights Hotel Accommodation
Airport, Hotel, and Clinic Transportations
Post-operative medications and Care
Meals on the day of surgery only
Round Trip Plane Ticket
You can settle through: CASH PAYMENT
ONLY US dollars, Peso, Euro, AED or
We need a scanned copy of your passport
and also your flight itinerary.
NuHart Philippines Affiliated Hotels:
- City Garden Hotel Makati
- Hop Inn
- RED PLANET
- St. Francis Hotel (Ortigas & Makati)
- St. Giles Makati
- the A. VENUE Hotel
For inquiries or appointments, you may send your email at email@example.com. You may also contact our Makati and Cebu Branch at:
Room 301 State Condominium 1,
186 Salcedo St.,
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Phone: (02) 818-8008 / (02) 519-6615
Mobile: (+63) 917-710-0556 (Globe)
Mobile: (+63) 947-590-4534 (Smart)
Unit 10M, The Avenir Condominium,
Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City
Phone: (032) 402-4900
Mobile: (+63) 917-112-8338 (Globe)